Smiles: Happy, cynical, serene, comic, sad, genuine, fake, tired, polite, … But only some smiles are contagious.
Many things make me smile a happy smile: listening to music I like, reading a funny passage in a book, reflecting wonderful memories, sometimes even imagining future events,… I’m smiling as I write this; maybe the word “smile” is a trigger?
Yet I find nothing as irresistible as witnessing a genuine, happy smile sent out by someone else…
My personal conclusion: That I give others as many contagious, genuine, happy smiles as I can
What makes YOU smile?
Image source: pranav http://www.flickr.com/photos/29220600@N08/3433407850/
- Inspiration: Something To Smile About (eof737.wordpress.com)
- 10: Smiles are Contagious (1behindthemask.wordpress.com)
- What Makes Me Smile (misswhiplash.wordpress.com)
- 10 Reasons You Should Smile For Your Health (kukhahnyoga.wordpress.com)
- Have-Your-Say-Day (3) – Extremes and Choice (enermazing.wordpress.com)