In case you haven’t noticed: I dressed up my blog header for a special occasion – my very first blog award.
On September 8th, enermazing was honoured with the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award – which is not only about receiving but also about giving Here’s the procedure:
Step One: Thank and Link the Person who Nominated You
A *BIG THANK YOU* to Happydancercat/Year of Kindness for your Irresistibly Sweet Kindness to pass this award on to me
Step Two: Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself
After having lived with myself for almost fifty years, I found it surprisingly difficult to come up with seven facts about myself which might interest someone else😕
- I like getting up at dawn – which means at sunset I begin to yawn…
- My favourite fruit are either orange/dark yellow (like peaches, mangos, apricots, oranges) or near black/dark purple (currants, cherries, grapes, blackberries)
- I don’t like pasta for breakfast, but else any time
- My favourite direction is South-East
- I believe in the power of Paying It Forward
- When I was small, I desperately wanted to be a boy because boys didn’t have to learn useless stuff like needlework and sewing (guess who became a skilled textile addict…)
- I collect about every scrap of textile or paper to use it, one day, in one of those projects I never get round to
Step Three: Pass the Award Along to Five Deserving Blogging Buddies
What seemed like fresh meringue with strawberries and whipped cream turned out to be as tough as toffee – not finding deserving blogging buddies, but choosing only five… It was made a bit easier by the fact that two blogs I would have nominated were awarded the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award by Happydancercat at the same time as enermazing (Pocketperspectives and The Mindful Foodie), and C.B. Wentworth received it in the meantime from another site, plus The Versatile Blogger Award ***Congratulations***, C.B.!
The choice was difficult, but as I don’t know much about blog awards I didn’t dare bend the rules. So here they are, Five out of an Omnibus of Deserving Blogging Buddies (in sort of alphabetical order):
- Elizabeth – who embraces the whole world with her Irresistibly Sweet Mirth & Motivation, and still has got a free hand to take photos
- F.T. – whose Irresistibly Sweet Heart carries rays of sunshine deep into the Frugal Trenches
- Girl On The Contrary – who sharpens her pencils with Irresistibly Sweet Charm
- The Girl Who Loves To Cook – how can anybody bear to eat your, literally, Irresistibly Sweet Creations?
- Serenity – for her Irresistibly Sweet Struggle with Living Up to Her Name
Step Four: Contact Those Bloggers to Congratulate Them
*C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S* to all of you – I will contact you also by email in a few hours.
Everybody else please consider themselves runner-up, have a cupcake, and join the party!
Keep on blogging!
Note: The Irresistibly Sweet Face Cupcakes I used for the header are the creation of The Girl Who Likes To Cook. Have a look at her original photo: