I just came across this article by Alex Mathers, written in September last year. For the past few months I’ve been using similar question prompts, and not only do I get the most important things done, my life quality has improved a lot: Now I also make time for what nourishes me!
But as helpful as my little list is for me, Alex Mathers‘ is a lot better, makes even more room for all that our life consists of, including a couple of “block busters”.
Click this heading to read
Finding this list right now is another case of wonderful synchronicity as today I’ve got to do a couple of things that I don’t fancy doing, and I’d much rather spend my time on my new course which launches tomorrow (see below).
So I guess this is a good opportunity for learning how to choose and focus. 🙂
What are your goals for today or this week?
Valentine’s Day Image Design for Non-Designers
Launches tomorrow, 17th January 2018 – if you put your name on the list today you’ll get 50% pre-lauch discount!
For non-designers, creating eye-catching images for their blog or social media can seem to be a daunting, time-consuming task.
If personal style is important to you, you might consider outsourcing image creation to a professional…but wouldn’t it be much more fun (and save you a lot of money) if you could do it yourself? Not just once or twice, but as often as you like?
Convince yourself that creating your own, one-of-a-kind images is far easier & quicker than you might think!
Maybe you dislike or are nervous about designing your own images for your blog posts or social media because you’re assuming
- that you need a special talent or at least “a feel for it” which you don’t think you have,
- that you need complicated or expensive tools, design programs or apps,
- that it’s too difficult or time-consuming to do yourself,
- that therefore it must also be difficult and time-consuming to learn,
- that only professional designers can do a good job, or
- that you can’t do or enjoy doing it in the future because you didn’t in the past?
I invite you to open your mind to a new experience. 🙂